540 gm Bread flour
60 gm Cake flour
10 gm instant yeast
30 gm Milk powder
80 gm Sugar
9 gm Salt
1 large Egg
250 gm Fresh milk
150 gm Whipping cream
- Mix everything together and mix until a dough forms.
- Knead on speed 4 (Kitchen Aid) for 20 minutes until a smooth, glossy and elastic (It will pass the window pane test) dough is achieved.
- Cover and let dough proof for 1 hour or until doubled.
- Punch down and separate dough into 4 pieces. Make them round and let them rest for 10-20 minutes.
- Roll out dough (like a longish oval) and roll up (like making swiss roll) and place them into a greased pullman tin. (haiza buat bun kecik2 je)
- Let dough rise until 2/3 full. Preheat oven. Brush on egg wash if preferred.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until pan sounds hollow when tapped.